The Jefferson Arts Committee is planning to bring great entertainment to Jefferson Township this Spring, featuring Jefferson Jazz Band, Community Chorus and Players.
- The Jefferson Township Community Jazz Band will host its annual Big Band Bash on Sunday April 26 at 3pm at St. Thomas the Apostle Church
- The Jefferson Community Players will present "I Remember Mama" on May 1, 2, and 3 - location TBD
- The Jefferson Township Community Chorus under the direction of James Wynne and the Jefferson Township Community Band under the direction of Peter Tummillo, Jr. will perform in a joint concert aptly named "Reunited Again" on Monday, May 11 at 7:30 pm in the JTHS Auditorium
- The Jefferson Township Community Chorus will perform in their spring concert on Sunday, May 17 at 3pm at Star of the Sea Church
- The Jefferson Township Community Jazz and Concert Bands will perform at the Jefferson Township Gazebo on Friday, June 26.
Details will be posted on the website www.jeffersonarts.org
Comments powered by CComment