NEWTON, NJ –Students attending college can pick up important credits during the summer months at Sussex County Community College. The College will open its summer session registration on February 22nd for new and current students.
Students can catch up or get ahead with their college credits
Sussex offers three convenient summer sessions which allow students to start earning college credits, complete a prerequisite, or finish a degree requirement in a condensed timeframe. Students who attend a 4-year college gain additional benefits by taking these courses at a substantial savings. Most classes will be online while a few will be in person. This gives students the chance to fit classes into a busy schedule.
· Summer Session I: May 24-June 28
· Summer Session II: June 29-August 11
· Summer Session III: July 6-August 9
Courses during the summer sessions allow students to take general education requirements in Algebra, Accounting, Anatomy & Physiology I, Art History, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Computer Concepts, Effective Speaking, English Composition I & II, Macroeconomics, Pre-Calculus, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, US History and many more.
The College continues to closely monitor the public health situation and has many safety guidelines in place.
Visit sussex.edu/register for course schedules, information, and instructions with open registration on Feb. 22nd. For more information or assistance, please contact the Sussex Admissions Office at email@example.com or call 973-300-2223. Students can apply online at sussex.edu/apply.
Course code Name
ACCT101-ON Accounting Princ. I Financial
AMSL101-01 American Sign Language I
AMSL102-01 American Sign Language II
ANTH101-ON Introduction to Anthropology
ARTA103-41 Art History I
ARTA104-ON Art History II
ARTA106-ON Art Appreciation
BIOS101-ON General Biology
BIOS101L-01 General Biology Lab
BIOS103-ON Anatomy & Physiology I
BIOS103L-01 Anatomy & Physiology I Lab
BIOS107-ON Nutrition Fundamentals
BIOS110-01 Biology I
BIOS110L-01 Biology I Lab
BIOS210L-01 Microbiology Lab
BIOS210L-41 Microbiology Lab
BUSA101-ON Intro. to Business
BUSA205-ON Business Law I
BUSA220-ON Principles of Marketing
CHEM110-01 College Chemistry I
CHEM110L-01 College Chemistry I Lab
COMS110-01 Computer Concepts & Applications
COMS110-ON Computer Concepts & Applications
COMS120-01 Computer Software Applications
COMS240-CS Computer Information Systems Internship
CRJS225-ON Community Corrections
ENGL102-01 English Composition II
ENGL102-OA English Composition II
ENGL102-ON English Composition II
ENGL201-01 Effective Speaking
ENGL201-ON Effective Speaking
HIST101-O1 Hist of Western Civilization I
HIST105-01 U.S. History I
HIST105-ON U.S. History I
HIST106-ON U.S. History II
HUMN101-01 Survey of World Culture I
HUMN101-ON Survey of World Culture I
MATH023-ON Basic Algebra
MATH040-ON Intermediate Algebra
MATH104-41 Contemporary Mathematics
MATH110-ON Pre-Calculus I
MATH113-41 Calculus I
PHIL110-ON Philosophy & the Meaning of Life
PHYS110-01 Physics I
PHYS110L-01 Physics I Lab
PSYC101-01 Introduction to Psychology
PSYC101-ON Introduction to Psychology
PSYC109-41 Psychology of the Human Lifespan
PSYC111-ON Child Psychology
PSYC280-ON Educational Psychology
SOCA101-ON Intro. to Sociology
SOCA215-ON Perspectives On Race, Gender, Class and Culture
Sussex offers the following course delivery methods.
- Remote Hybrid Courses: A course with live instruction (students must log in to CANVAS on a computer for part of the course, and then EITHER an entirely online instruction OR in-person instruction at a specified campus location.
- Hybrid Course: A course with both in-person instruction AND online instruction (students must log in to CANVAS on a computer for part of the course).
- In-person Courses: Taught with an instructor and students in a classroom setting at a specified campus location.
- Online Courses: Online courses are at the student’s convenience. Provides students with maximum flexibility with their weekly schedule. Proctored exams may be required, either in-person or remotely on camera using Honor Lock services. (Asynchronous).
- Remote Delivery Courses: A course offered at a specific day and time using technology and live instruction via CANVAS LMS using a computer. May require exams proctored on camera through Honor Lock services. Similar feel to an in-person class experience than online courses. (Synchronous).
Comments powered by CComment