Veterans and active service members bring your families and join us for a FREE Military Family Night Out. This program includes dinners as well as the opportunity to bring parents and children of all ages together while having fun. Learn in a welcoming atmosphere about supportive strategies to increase family wellness.
Acquire new ideas for daily living and connect with other military families and services in the community. Each new graduating family will receive up to $300 in gift card incentives.
This free opportunity is for all people who served (or serve) in every branch of the military as well as families who have a loved one deployed.
The next group begins Tuesday, February 18th from 5:30-7:30 at Valley Road School - 24 Valley Road Stanhope, NJ 07874
Military Family Night program is:
- For Military families: pre-deployed, deployed or post-deployed
- Based on the nationally researched program, Strengthening Families
- Free of charge
- A 14-week curriculum-based program
- Family dinner at each session
- $300 gift card for new families completing the program
- Babysitting services available for children too young to participate in the children (6-11) and teen (12-17) programs
- Skill-building sessions for parents and youth
- Fun, hands-on family activities each session
For more information and to register,
Or, contact Ayla at the Center for Prevention and Counseling at 973-383-4787 ext. 251, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments powered by CComment