The Sussex County Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing is sponsoring a Women's Health Screening.
(Hamburg, NJ) The Sussex County Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing is sponsoring a Women's Health Screening. Screenings include a ThinPrep Pap test, pelvic exam, HPV testing, clinical breast exam, and colorectal testing. Mammography exams are scheduled separately from the screening clinics.
Women's Health Screening
|Thursday, January 23, 2020||4 to 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday, January 28, 2020||9:30 to 11:30 a.m.|
|Friday, February 21, 2020||8 a.m. to noon|
|Tuesday, March 10, 2020||9:30 to 11:30 a.m.|
|Thursday, March 26, 2020||4 to 7 p.m.|
|Thursday, April 30, 2020||4 to 7 p.m.|
Women's Mammography Exams
|Saturday, February 8, 2020||9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
- Screenings are held at 201 Wheatsworth Road, Suite 4, Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Twp.).
- There is no fee for grant eligible participants.
- A fee of $25.00, payable by cash or check, will be collected at the time of appointment from participants who are not NJCEED eligible.
- This screening clinic is available to Sussex County residents who have no insurance to cover routine screenings and participants in NJCEED.
- Pre-registration is required. Participants must have an appointment as walk-ins will not be accepted.
Appointments can be made by calling the Office of Public Health Nursing at 973-579-0570, ext. 1246.
Please contact the Sussex County Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing at (973) 579-0570, ext. 1246 or 1214, or visit www.sussex.nj.us/nursing for more information.
Comments powered by CComment