Several New Jersey dentists will be conducting a “Give Kids a Smile” event on Friday, February 1, 2019, at various locations in NJ (please see the list below indicating specific dental locations).
Give Kids a Smile is an annual centerpiece to National Children’s Dental Health Month. It is a one-day event where dentists and dental staff volunteer their time to provide FREE dental care to children 12 and younger that might not otherwise have the means to visit a dentist for emergency or preventative care.
You may participate in Give Kids a Smile by calling the location of your choice to set up an appointment and escorting your child to the appointment. Morris County locations include:
- Dr. Cavan Brunsden of KidZdent- 2455 Route 516 Old Bridge, NJ 00857 (KidZdent.com)
- First Care Dental Center, Parsippany – 973-882-5005
- Kidz World Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, Cedar Knolls – 973-585-6756
- Maxine P. Vu, DDS, Denville – 973-625-3222
- Michael Armento, DMD, Randolph – 973-361-6500
- Pearly Whites, Whippany – 973-532-6222
- Pediatric Dental Associates of Randolph, Randolph – 973-989-7970
- Skylands Dental Care, Wantage - 973-875-7127
- Zufall Health Center, Dover – 973-328-3344
You may also visit www.njda.org/gkas for more information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your child’s school nurse.
What is Give Kids A Smile?
Through the ADA Foundation's Give Kids A Smile program, launched nationally by the American Dental Association in 2003, more than 5 million underserved children have received free oral health services. These free services are provided by approximately 10,000 dentists annually, along with 30,000 other dental team members.
Each year, here in NJ, more than 100 dental practices and clinics participate in this one-day event. In 2019, Give Kids A Smile day is Friday, February 1.
Comments powered by CComment