Jersey Girl Country Store - 2020 Summer Patio Music – TOM HAMMER & NELSON CANTILLO
SUNDAY OCT.4th 6pm - 8pm Advance Ticket Sales Only - Limited Seating - Call 973-906-4544 $20pp (pre paid) Includes Light Fare - BYOB
Soft drinks available for purchase - no outside food or soft drinks permitted We adhere to outdoor guidelines for Covid -19
SUPPORT LOCAL BUISNESS
Event Information: TOM HAMMER & NELSON CANTILLO
- Date: October 4,, 2020
- Time: 6pm - 8pm
- Location: 52 Route 181, Lake Hopatcong Ph# 973-906-4544
- Seating: Outdoor Advance Ticket Sales Only - Limited Seating
- Cost $20.00 (pre paid) includes light fare - BYOB
- Reserve Your Seats EARLY. Call 973-906-4544
- All patrons must adhere to state guidelines for Covid -19
- Soft drinks available for purchase - no outside food or soft drinks permitted
Shop, Sip A Relax While Listening To Outstanding Music At Jersey Girl Country Store
Address: 52 Route 181, Lake Hopatcong
Phone: (973) 906-4544
Website: Click Here
Just some of the Store Features:
- Veggies & Herbs, Seasonal Plants Locally Grown & Handpicked, Flats, Planter Pots, Hanging Baskets, Prepared Pots & Patio Planters.
- Beautiful handcrafted gifts, jewelry, country pottery, hand painted wine glasses with matching lighted wine bottles & more, Indoor Plants, Hand-dipped Strawberries, Pretzels & Oreo Cookies. Romantic deliciously scented candles and a large selection of country signs.
- Rustic farmhouse indoor & outdoor garden decor with unique birdhouses.
- Don't Forget our Farm Fresh Products
- Our famous homemade pies from Wemrock Orchards
- Amazing cheesecakes from Dee's Cakes.
- Dairy products from King Dairy: Milk in glass bottles, half & half, cheeses, eggs, butter, whipped cream
- Homemade Ice Cream from Tranquility Farm
- Jersey Girl Cheese Products
- Organically Grown Local Produce, Tranquility Farm Local Corn, Late Summer Plants
|Event Date||10-04-2020 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||10-04-2020 8:00 pm|
|Location||Jersey Girl - Operation Market Garden|