Miss Lotta Cruise: Historical Excursion w/ Marty Kane
Kick-off your weekend on Miss Lotta with our very own Lake Hopatcong historian, Marty Kane. Enjoy this two-hour narrated cruise along Lake Hopatcong, complete with essential history to the lake. NEW THIS YEAR: Add-on a light appetizer. Available during ticket purchase.
- 2-hour cruise around Lake Hopatcong
- Live presentation of Lake Hopatcong history by historian, Marty Kane
- Full-Service Cash Bar
- NEW THIS YEAR: Add-on a light appetizer. Available during ticket purchase!
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic beverages are NOT included in the ticket price BUT they are available for purchase on board Miss Lotta. Cash and credit are accepted.
- Gratuity is not included in your ticket price. It is customary to extend gratuities to the staff for their services on board Miss Lotta.
- Food is NOT offered on all cruises. Please see the What’s Included section for reference.
Boarding 3:45 PM | Cruising 4:00 PM
If a member of your party requires a vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free meal or if anyone in your party has food allergies, please note this while making your reservation online. Additionally, it is recommended in these cases, to call the office to discuss accommodations at 973-663-5000.
|Event Date||07-30-2021 4:00 pm|
|Location||Lake Hopatcong Cruises|