ROXBURY, NJ (April 12, 2019) – Roxbury High School’s Visual Arts department impresses once again. The 2017/2018 yearbook, Legacy, has been recognized for excellence-in-design and featured in the 2019 Jostens Look Book.
Out of the 2,000 submitted yearbooks, the experts at Jostens picked 385 yearbooks to display within their “best-of-the-best” publication that is sent out to over 13,000 high schools within the United States, Canada, and internationally.
Jostens selected two spreads from Roxbury High School’s Legacy yearbook.
The first recognition is from their two-page spread design that focused on the Global Hi-5 Expo within the student life section, and the second is the Grand Prize Design winner from the Jostens YearTech Online Design contest. The second recognition came with a $1,000 grand prize that went towards the yearbook program at RHS.
The members of the yearbook for the 2017-2018 year are as follows:
- Editor-in-Chief: Alexander Baccaro (GR 12)
- Editors: Annamarie Breitfelder (GR 12), Jayelee Domenick (GR 12), Walter Hill (GR 12), Antoinette Melillo (GR 10), Amanda Picciuto (GR 12)
- Staff: Alyssa Arndt (GR 9), Christopher Hao (GR 11), Hadley Kozak (GR 12), Karla Lezameta (GR 12), Ashley Matthews (GR 12), Amanda Moreira (GR 12), Robert Pilone (GR 12), Julia Trevorrow (GR 11), Melissa Sloane (GR 12), Katlen Weng (GR 9), Aimee Zheng (GR 12)
- Photographer: Daniella Andreotta (GR 12)
- Advisers: Scott Schilling & Izzy Speronza
PHOTO ATTACHED: (courtesy of Roxbury High School)
- Global Hi5
- Jostens Look Book 2019 Cover
Comments powered by CComment