The Lake Hopatcong Foundation’s Lake Loop.is back for 2018! To date, with your help, we have raised over $170,000 dollars for the Lake Hopatcong Foundation!
These funds provide services that ensure a healthy future for the lake and the surrounding communities. We hope you will join us again this year on Sunday, October 7, 2018 for another great day.
REGISTER for Lake Loop 2018. You “CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE” of biking, running or paddling (or all three) and stay for food, live music, beer tent and FUN! Just a reminder...until 9/1 the registration is $40 – it goes up to $45 on 9/1 and then $65 on day of. Sign up early!
NEW this year… Strava Bike Timing – For those bikers who would like to be involved, we will be using Strava to track top finishers of the hill climbs on the bike route. Top finishers will receive recognition. AND, our 5K is now sanctioned and all runners will be timed with awards presented at the end.
Have a few family members, friends, co-workers who would like to participate this year? Create a team when you register and get fit and fundraise together. It is always more fun as a team! TEAM LEADER PRIZE: Once your team has 10 members or raises $1000 in donations, the team leader earns a Lake Hopatcong Blanket.
With your registration, a convenient fundraising page will be automatically set up for you. There are lots of great incentives you can earn, starting at $100. Raise over $500 at Lake Loop 2018 and gain VIP status! What does one get as a VIP…?
- A Lake Loop 2018 T-Shirt, Cooling Sports Towel, Lake Loop Sports Goodie Bag for the $500 and up fundraisers, a Lake Loop Cooler for the $1000 and up fundraisers
- Enjoy a pre-ride bike check from a local mechanic
- Our VIP concierge will pamper you with many day of event perks like homemade baked treats, fruit and drinks
- Jump the line for a massage from our on-site masseuse
- And don’t forget we have awesome food, music, accommodations and the view is one of the best on the lake!
We CAN do this! Please get in touch with your family, neighbors and friends and invite them to take part or support your efforts with a donation to your page. Visit lakeloop.org for more information.
Comments powered by CComment