We are coming up on a very important lake event as the Lake Hopatcong Foundation is holding their 5th Annual Membership Meeting this Friday May 19 at 7:30 PM. The meeting will be held at the Lake Hopatcong Yacht Club, 75 North Bertrand Road in Mt. Arlington.
Our annual membership meeting is coming up this Friday. Please join us to learn about our latest projects and initiatives as well as the financial picture for the foundation. There will also be time for a Q&A session with our board and staff members. We expect the formal meeting to last about an hour and then we will have cake to celebrate our fifth anniversary!
In speaking to the Foundation, here is what we expect in the agenda:
Year in Review & Moving Forward:
- What’s coming up in the LHF Projects
- Update on the exciting Lake Wide - Trail Blazing
- Update on the Train Station and when it will be operational
- Update on the Memberships for the LHF
- Public Safety Update
- Financial Update for LHF
- During the Meeting, each LHF member will provide an update, as well as each board member.
- In addition, Jessica the current President who is out on an educational break will be coming back to address everyone.
- At the end their will be an open Q&A session
Please RSVP HERE so we can accurately plan for the size of the cake. Hope to see you there.
Thank you for your support, and thank you for helping to make Lake Hopatcong the best place it can be -- for all of us, and for future generations.
Comments powered by CComment