The first meeting of Sarah's Laughter Infertility support group will be September 6th and will continue at 7:00 PM every Friday of the month at Hopatcong Community Resource Center. Sarah's Laughter offers faith-based Christian support to couples struggling with infertility or the death of a baby.
The Hopatcong Community Center is located in the Rite Aid shopping center on Hopatchung Rd. This is one of the only free faith based infertility support groups located in Morrris and Sussex County. The meeting is open to all female residents of Northwest New Jersey.
These life-changing burdens are simply too heavy to carry alone.
- We care about your heart.
- We care about your hurt.
- We're honored to join you on your journey.
Who We Are:
Sarah's Laughter® is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity, and our EIN is 26-0380280. We are a Christian ministry that welcomes and offers support to people of all faiths as well as no faith. We are neither affiliated with nor underwritten by any church or denomination. We do, however, try to represent Jesus Christ in all we do, and treat people as He would.
What We Do:
- We facilitate faith-based infertility support groups in person across the USA, plus Australia, and online via (private & secure) video chat software.
- We facilitate faith-based support groups for adoption, loss, those pregnant after infertility & loss, moms of miracles, secondary infertility, those running out of options, and a group just for men.
- We host community events such as the Baby Steps Fun Run to raise awareness, to give people a welcoming, supportive environment in which to "out" themselves as fertility patients, and to give away family building grants and/or fertility treatments.
- We hold memorial services to honor the life of stillborn and miscarried babies.
- We hold conferences to inform and equip couples, giving attendees access to experts such as reproductive endocrinologists, attorneys specializing in gestational law, adoption professionals, professional bloggers, authors, and others walking the infertility journey.
- We supply support materials (Butterfly Bags) for those grieving the loss of a baby.
- We pray for you. Please send us your prayer requests. We have prayer team members around the world. You never know when someone you'll never meet is crying out to God on your behalf.
We also have a 49-day Bible reading plan on bible.com, which has a multi-platform Bible app.
On the Sarah's Laughter Infertility Podcast, we interview people who "get" infertility and give them a space to share their story. You can subscribe from your favorite podcast app or visit our archive here.
Here is the link for the Sarah's Laughter Website if you would like more information about the organization: https://www.sarahs-laughter.com/.
Comments powered by CComment