The Residents of the Hopatcong Lake Region have voted, and while all Pizza Restaurants did very well in our Quest for the Best, one winner received the most votes to claim the title of Regional Best for 2017.
While the Pizza Wars contest focused on the “Quest for the Best.” The more important aspect of this contest is the funds we were able to raise for the Non-Profit Lake Hopatcong Foundation, which serves as the guardian for our lake. We could not have accomplished this without your votes and the participation from all of the Pizza Restaurants!
2017 Winner: Cambiotti's Tomato Pie Café
Cambiotti’s located at 102 Shippenport Road in Landing, captured 23% of the total votes to win the title Regional Best for 2017. Established in 2000, Cambiotti's Tomato Pie Cafe is a neighborhood Restaurant known for its unique thin crust pizza and home cooked Italian food that uses the freshest of ingredients.
What the Voters had to say:
- Always fresh and tasty food....best pizza around.
- Great every time. Vodka rita pizza!
- Best pizza the thin crust separates it from the pack.
- Their sauce is sweet and spicy, and their crust is delicious
- They have the best-tasting pizza bar none. There is nothing quite like it anywhere else. It is indeed a Gourmet pizza.
- Unbelievable flavor friendly service!!!
- Their Alla Perugia pizza is one of the best in the area. Service has always been great!
Special Thanks to all Participating Pizza Restaurants:
|Cambiotti's Tomato Pie Café||102 Shippenport Rd||Landing|
|Frank's Pizza||181 Howard Blvd # H||Mt Arlington|
|Frank's Pizza||50 Hopatchung Rd||Hopatcong|
|Frank's Pizza||725 NJ-15||Lake Hopatcong|
|Grotto Restaurant||454 River Styx Rd||Hopatcong|
|Joey's Pizzeria||47 Hopatchung Rd||Hopatcong|
|Knot Just Pizza||49 Lakeside Blvd||Hopatcong|
|Little Nicki's Italian Restaurant||120 Brady Rd||Lake Hopatcong|
|Sal's Pizza & Restaurant||175 Lakeside Blvd # 7||Landing|
|Vinnie & Son Restaurant||312 Howard Blvd||Mt Arlington|
|- and -||215 Espanong Rd #312||Mt Arlington|
Special Thanks to our 2017 Sponsors of the Pizza Wars!
Comments powered by CComment