Hopatcong Recreation Department

Hopatcong Recreation Department
Hopatcong Recreation Department

Contact person

  • Business Details
  • Map

Helpful guide to contacting organizations and individuals. On main page of Hopatcong.org website, Click on Quick Links on the side of the page and then select “Community Links.”

To reserve an athletic field, you must fill out a permit which can be obtained from the Recreation Director at the Senior Center.

To reserve the Gazebo, Senior Center Pavilion, or Basketball Courts, please contact the Recreation Department for the proper forms. This includes girl / boy scout activities etc.

If you are looking to use the Senior Center for your meeting room please fill out the proper forms and return during the proper timeframe listed below:

For use from August 1st to July 31st.

All upper level and lower level requests need to be returned to the Recreation Director by July 1st.

The Hopatcong Recreation Department is NOT affiliated with the Hopatcong State Park. If you need to contact the State Park please call: 973-398-7010.

Map Directions

Join us on Facebook

Upcoming Events