A Blast from the Past Hotel Tour Specialty Cruise
Use your imagination to experience the lake circa 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s.
Taste the food that the hotels had to offer, listen to the music that the amusement parks played on the weekends. Narration by Lake Hopatcong’s very own historian, Marty Kane.
- 2 hour cruise around Lake Hopatcong
- Live narration of Lake Hopatcong history by historian, Marty Kane
- Stream of historical photos & videos surrounding vessel
- Full Brunch fare served buffet style; this menu will reflect the historic & famous dishes from the restaurants & hotels that used to surround the lake!
- Prepared by: The Windlass
- Cash Bar
What’s Not Included/Available On Board:
Gratuity is not included in your ticket price. It is customary to extend gratuities to the staff for their services!
Miss Lotta is equipped with a full bar. Non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages are a separate cost
Casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Cruise sails rain or shine!
|Event Date||09-14-2019 11:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-14-2019 1:00 pm|
|Location||Lake Hopatcong Cruises|