Nunsense – A Musical Comedy – Roxbury Investors Bank Theater
Performed at Investors Bank Theater (Roxbury) is the hilarious comedy “Nunsense” that is provided through special arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Samuel French, Inc.
Nunsense is a hilarious spoof about the misadventures of five nuns trying to manage a fundraiser. Sadly, the rest of the sisterhood died from botulism after eating vichyssoise prepared by Sister Julia Child of God. Thus, the remaining nuns – ballet-loving Sister Leo, street-wise Sister Robert Anne, befuddled Sister Mary Amnesia, the Mother Superior Sister Regina, and mistress of the novices Sister Mary Hubert – stage a talent show in order to raise the money to bury their dearly departed. With catchy songs and irreverent comedy, Nunsense is sure to keep audiences rolling with laughter.
- Book, Music & Lyrics by: Dan Goggin
- Directed by: Michael Schroeder
“Wacky and outrageous with a hysterical ‘anything goes’ sense of fun!” – The New York Times
“You don’t have to be Catholic to love Nunsense!” – Entertainment Tonight
May 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th shows are at 7:30pm
May 7th & 15th shows are at 3:00pm
Location: Investors Bank Theater - 72 Eyland Ave, Succasunna, NJ
Thank You to Our Sponsors
- Investors Bank | Live the Lake NJ | Blue Diamond Disposal | Roxbury Garden Center | G. Environmental
- A Brilliant Solution | Allstate Cindy Donaldson Agency | Clarity Technologies Group | Knights Automotive
- Legacy Printing | McCleaster Family Dental | Merry Musicians | Minutemen Press | Nisivoccia
- Redeemer Christian Nursery School | State Farm Erin Misurelli Agency | The Arrangement Salon
- The Barn Restaurants | The Olive Group | Tom Grant Financial
- Carol Lucas, Caldwell Banker Realty
Funding has been made possible in part by funds from Morris Arts through the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.
|Event Date||05-14-2022 7:30 pm|
|Location||Investors Bank Theater|