March Medley – Virtual Talent Show
Since the Investors Bank Theater is closed at this time, The Roxbury Arts Alliance is excited to share that we are preparing a virtual Talent Show on Friday, March 26 at 7:30 p.m. Here is all the information needed to be a part of our March Medley, a celebration of the performing arts, which will take place via Zoom. We are excited to share the talent of members of our community and invite performers ages 15 and up to apply.
Come, share your talent with us and our community!
- Send your video and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any lyrics (if applicable).
- Your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- A one or two-sentence biography.
- Please follow these guidelines when submitting your videos:
- Email a raw video to email@example.com as an attachment.
- Raw footage is best. No edited videos, no titles, or no intros – we will be editing them into the final show.
- Title your video file with your First Name and Last Name and include it as your subject in the email.
- Make sure your lighting and audio is bright and clear – voice should be louder than music.
- Be aware of your background (e.g. pets, family members, etc.)
- The act may not be longer than 4 minutes. Just a section of a song will be perfect. You may also choose to present a monologue, a scene from a play, or a dance.
- Please practice social distancing in your videos. We reserve the right not to include the act in the virtual Talent Show if any/all guidelines are not respected.
- Performers who are under the age of 18 will need to supply name and contact information for an adult parent or guardian.
- Performers must have access to a Zoom account.
- Performers will not be paid. There will be no admission charge to view the show, but donations will be gratefully accepted.
- Regarding all lyrics and text:
- Text and lyrics must be appropriate for a family audience. This guideline is for ALL acts: singing, dancing, monologue, scene, background music, etc.
- Please be sure that performance shows preparedness. We may ask a performer to resubmit their act if it needs a little fine-tuning.
- Submissions for registration/videos are due by Sunday, February 26 at midnight.
Register Here: https://forms.gle/Q4MSjLNwR7sbwove9
|Event Date||03-26-2021 7:30 pm|